bethieblakley

I am entering expenses for our business. the form won't let me add start up costs. I click on "EDIT" and it wont let me go there. What do I do?

ErinH

It is possible that the page you are trying to enter your information on did not fully load. You can Refresh the page in your browser to reload it and retry adding your information. If that does not work please exit TurboTax Online (Sign-Out), then close and reopen your browser and login again. You can also try a different browser.

If none of these things resolve your problem, you can also contact TurboTax Customer Support. Contact Customer Support

ErinH