Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am entering expenses for our business. the form won't let me add start up costs. I click on "EDIT" and it wont let me go there. What do I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ErinH
Intuit Alumni

I am entering expenses for our business. the form won't let me add start up costs. I click on "EDIT" and it wont let me go there. What do I do?

It is possible that the page you are trying to enter your information on did not fully load. You can Refresh the page in your browser to reload it and retry adding your information. If that does not work please exit TurboTax Online (Sign-Out), then close and reopen your browser and login again. You can also try a different browser.

If none of these things resolve your problem, you can also contact TurboTax Customer Support. Contact Customer Support

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ErinH
Intuit Alumni

It is possible that the page you are trying to enter your information on did not fully load. You can Refresh the page in your browser to reload it and retry adding your information. If that does not work please exit TurboTax Online (Sign-Out), then close and reopen your browser and login again. You can also try a different browser.

If none of these things resolve your problem, you can also contact TurboTax Customer Support. Contact Customer Support

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies