• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mel47
Returning Member

I am currently in England and need to e-file my tax return. It's still October 15 in the US but TurboTax won't let me efile.

HELP!!!

2 Replies
xmasbaby0
Level 15

I am currently in England and need to e-file my tax return. It's still October 15 in the US but TurboTax won't let me efile.

It goes by the time zone and date that YOU (and your computer) are in.    As midnight rolls through the time zones in continental U.S. others will miss the deadline  if they have not filed by midnight in their time zones.  Now you will need to print sign and mail it.  Use a service that will track it so you will know it was received.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Critter-3
Level 15

You can try resetting your computer to Pacific time and try again.  Not sure it will work. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v