I am 19yrs old. I didn't receive a paycheck in 201...

I am 19yrs old. I didn't receive a paycheck in 2019. (I did in 2018 and did file a return then.) Do I still need to file a return as my parents claim me as a dependent?

If you have no income to report on a 2019 tax return then there is no reason to file a 2019 tax return.

Since you are being claimed as a dependent on your parent's tax return you are not eligible for any stimulus payment.

Q. Do I still need to file a 2019 return.

A. No.

That assumes you have no other income (you only say  you had no paycheck).  In particular, if you are a student, a portion of any scholarships you have could be taxable. But as long as the taxable amount is less than $12,200, you still do not need to file.