Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How is it that a company that only does taxes doesn’t have state schedule 1 (Wisconsin) forms ready in January???

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

How is it that a company that only does taxes doesn’t have state schedule 1 (Wisconsin) forms ready in January???

I verified that WI Schedule 1 form was released and available on the WI Dept of Revenue website on 01/22/2019.  It would be appreciated if TurboTax could complete a system update STAT so that we can file our returns. We can not file the State return without it. 

@jbeckr1 wrote:

I verified that WI Schedule 1 form was released and available on the WI Dept of Revenue website on 01/22/2019.  It would be appreciated if TurboTax could complete a system update STAT so that we can file our returns. We can not file the State return without it. 

All federal and state forms and schedules Must be approved by the IRS and the various states before they can be included in the software for filing.  Just because a form or schedule has just been released on the IRS or a State website does not mean that the form or schedule included in a tax preparation service provider's software has been approved on the exact same date.

Schedule I, Adjustments to Federal AGI - Estimated available date - 02/06/2020

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_wi_online_individual.html

I agree.  How long could this take?  How big of change has to be made?

Understood. When did the IRS approve the form for tax services to update and incorporate in their respective programs if different from the 01/22 date?

my issue tracks with that expressed by beachbum 1964. This information and its availability to TTs customers is a primary reason for utilizing the product which we are paying a premium fee. As stated, this is what TT does. In this day and age, our expectation for TT to deliver a premium service above and beyond its competition for what they charge is a reasonable one.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/874620

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies