dlsparrowhawk

How do I stop getting the message "...missing some of your personal information" when I try to e file from the United Kingdom?

It won't let me file, but there is nothing wrong with my foreign address.
JeanneLO

Please see this TurboTax FAQ on the proper steps to enter a foreign address in TurboTax:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-updates/help/how-do-i-enter-a-foreign-address-in-turbotax/...

dlsparrowhawk

I don't have a problem putting in my foreign address. I had the problem of paying with a USA card, then having to change my address to the address in the states.  The trick is to not change it back until getting through all the step to filing, then changing it back to the foreign address. It seems to me that if they sort the payment page that allows a different billing address than the shipping address it would sort this.

dlsparrowhawk