- Sign in to TurboTax and open or continue your return.
- Select My Info from the left menu.
- On the Personal info summary page, select Edit next to Taxpayer.
- Go to 2. Tell us the state(s) you lived in and select Foreign or U.S Possession from the drop down list (it's all the way at the bottom).
- Select the Continue button at the bottom.
- Select Edit next to Mailing Address and choose Foreign country from Type of mailing address drop down list.
- Input your address in the appropriate fields, select your country from the drop down list, and select Continue.
May 24, 2019 4:25 PM
last updated February 25, 2020 4:02 PM
998 helpful votes
How do I enter a foreign address in TurboTax?
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post