Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ajtully13

How do I provide feedback or complain? This process is so complicated and consistently tries to upsell.

I have been misdirected and had to go back and re-submit data, the same data, and get a different outcome. Would try to upsell me and I said no, so I had to refill/review in the same exact form I did a second time, then get asked again if I want to upgrade before they let me move on. They were literally sued for being complicated and pushing for upgrade and they are still doing it. Last time I use TurboTax. Lastly I cannot find a feedback/complain option so I am posting on community.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

How do I provide feedback or complain? This process is so complicated and consistently tries to upsell.

Please click TurboTax customer service link and follow the directions for the product you used to report the problems you have experienced. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

They have a **bleep**ty system. Never answer calls and put my address wrong.  HORRIBLE!!!

@asmaaM2023 The address is entered by the user--not by TurboTax.  If your address is incorrect on your tax return, go to My Info to correct it.  Or if you already filed it with the wrong address, change your address with the IRS.

https://www.irs.gov/faqs/irs-procedures/address-changes/address-changes

Is it wrong in your online account?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-updates/help/how-do-i-update-my-turbotax-account-informati...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies