Solved: How do I print a copy of my 2019 tax return?

How do I print a copy of my 2019 tax return?

The following will give you instructions on how to print your return, choose the version you are using Online, or CD/Download.

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...

How do I print a copy of my return filed in the TurboTax CD/Download software?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-a-copy-of-my-return-filed-in-the-turb...

@EGoldman3141  You are posting on someone else's post.  No one can access your account.  Hopefully the following will help you print your return to mail.

How do I print and mail my return in TurboTax Online?

If you're looking for information on last year's AGI, go here.

1. Open or continue your return in TurboTax Online if you haven't already.
  2. Select File and you’ll get to the [Your name], just (…) more steps and we'll file your returns screen.
  3. You'll now see 3 steps. Complete Steps 1 and 2 if you haven’t already done so, then select Start next to Step 3.
  4. On the Let’s get ready to e-file screen, select File by mail, then on the next screen make sure you select File by mail for federal and all of your states.
  5. If the File by mail option isn’t available, you probably previously selected to pay your TurboTax fees through your tax refund. In order to file by mail, you’ll need to instead pay with a credit or debit card. Here’s how to change your payment method from pay by refund, to pay by credit or debit card. Once you change your payment method, you'll see the File by mail option as described above. Select this and continue to Step 5.(If you're using the Free Edition of TurboTax: You obviously won't have to pay, but you'll be asked to register. Just follow the instructions on the screen after selecting File by mail as above.)
  6. Follow the instructions to print your return. If you haven't already paid any outstanding TurboTax fees, you'll be prompted to do so before you can print.

If you just need the mailing address:  See the filing instructions document that prints out with the paper copy of your return. You'll see the address in those instructions. For your federal return, you can also look it up at this IRS website.

I've been trying to print my 2019 tax returns for several hours now and I can't  get any results. very frustrated . Tried to e-file and got rejected twice. I need  results now!!!

I need a copy of my 2019 tax return, I did not print them at the end Thank you

@fb4767 wrote:

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets