nmarino0101

How do I get paid

JeanneLO

How do I get paid

@ nmarino0101 Are you asking how are you going to get your refund?

nmarino0101

How do I get paid

Yes

JeanneLO

How do I get paid

You can check your refund status here. Typically it takes about 21 days to receive your refund from the IRS when you e-file and choose direct deposit as your refund choice. Also you will get personalized refund information if you check back with Where's My Refund? as your tax return refund progresses through the IRS system.   Once your tax return is accepted by the IRS you can get a pretty good idea of when you will receive your tax refund from the IRS based on the chart in the article link provided below, but please remember these are only estimates:

https://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/tax-compliance/news/21123770/chart-shows-estimated-irs-income-tax...

When the IRS finishes processing your tax return and confirms your tax refund is approved, your status will change to “Refund Approved.” The IRS will then provide the personalized refund date, this process can take a few days, The IRS will even provide a "Refund Sent" date once that status is reached. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information.

Now, if you claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) you may have a delay.

Please see this TurboTax FAQSome 2019 federal refunds are delayed due to the PATH Act for more information. 

To check on a state refund please visit your state Department of Revenue website.