turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I get paid

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

How do I get paid

@ nmarino0101 Are you asking how are you going to get your refund?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How do I get paid

Yes

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

How do I get paid

You can check your refund status here. Typically it takes about 21 days to receive your refund from the IRS when you e-file and choose direct deposit as your refund choice. Also you will get personalized refund information if you check back with Where's My Refund? as your tax return refund progresses through the IRS system.   Once your tax return is accepted by the IRS you can get a pretty good idea of when you will receive your tax refund from the IRS based on the chart in the article link provided below, but please remember these are only estimates:

https://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/tax-compliance/news/21123770/chart-shows-estimated-irs-income-tax...

When the IRS finishes processing your tax return and confirms your tax refund is approved, your status will change to “Refund Approved.” The IRS will then provide the personalized refund date, this process can take a few days, The IRS will even provide a "Refund Sent" date once that status is reached. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information.

Now, if you claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) you may have a delay.

Please see this TurboTax FAQSome 2019 federal refunds are delayed due to the PATH Act for more information. 

To check on a state refund please visit your state Department of Revenue website. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies