atokumoto

How can I see what date I selected for TurboTax to automatically pay my taxes on?

TurboTax does not pay any type of taxes owed.

When you selected direct debit of the federal taxes owed the bank routing and account number are included with your e-filed federal tax return.  The IRS debits the account based on the information you provided.

The payment date you selected will be on the Federal Filing Instructions page when you view or download the tax return using Print Center.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return

atokumoto

Thanks, that worked! Only thing to add is that I selected "Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional)" before clicking "View or print forms" to see the debit date and amount. Downloading just the tax return didn't include that info.

AkinaLO

Here's a help article that will show you how to print your tax return with the forms.

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?