turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I change my password if I forget my password? I can log in just fine through email/phone codes, but those don't work for changing your password.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
CassandraLO
Intuit Alumni

How can I change my password if I forget my password? I can log in just fine through email/phone codes, but those don't work for changing your password.

Have you tried doing this yet - Forgot your TurboTax Online User ID or password? <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302318">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302318</a>

I have not had any issue logging into my account, that part has worked fine. The problem was before today I was not given the option to change to a new password. Today I was, but I did not do anything differently I know of.
CassandraLO
Intuit Alumni

Ok, thank you for the update, so glad you was able to get it changed! May have just been a fix in the program.
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for changing your password:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4227718

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This answer was not useful and did not answer the question. Luckily, this time when I logged in through my phone code it prompted my to change my password, so I have resolved the issue anyway.
Luma0819
Returning Member

i can  have acces to my preparation it said paswor 

iselect forgot  and no give the otion to reset the new paswor

DanaB27
Employee Tax Expert

Please see How do I change my TurboTax login (user ID or password)?

@Luma0819

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies