turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

geanamtz

I do not understand this undefined section. I have never had to do this before and have answered like 10 times and it continuously tells me needs more info. What do I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
JoeyW

I do not understand this undefined section. I have never had to do this before and have answered like 10 times and it continuously tells me needs more info. What do I do?

Hi @geanamtz sorry to hear about the experience, but I'm here to help. We did some tests and everything's working fine on our end, so we'd like to look into this further with you. Please follow the instructions below and we'll receive a diagnostic copy of your return. It has no personal information but it will help us look into this.

1.Click the Tools menu and select "Share my tax file with an Agent".  
2. Click on the check mark to make a copy for yourself, and send it.
3. Reply back with the token number.

This usually deals with a Dependent Go to the Personal Info yab, delete the dependent, and then reenter. Answere each question carefully, and don't skip any.

Same problem here.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

May I get you to clarify, please? 

What section are you in or, are you entering in a specific form?  Is there an error message/number you are getting?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies