Form 8582-cr; The IRS has this form ready, TT now...

A401Classic

Form 8582-cr; The IRS has this form ready, TT now say wait until 3/4 before I can file (was 2/13 when I started this year's return).

Why the wait?

CarissaM

The IRS makes the forms official, then Turbo Tax needs to get the forms ready for e-file. Sometimes they need to be pushed back so we can ensure everything is up to par. 

We apologize when the form is delayed, as we know this delays you filing your return. 

Please monitor the progress by checking our Forms Availability FAQ here

SaulK

I've been waiting for that form too. Bit frustrating as could have e-filed weeks ago, but it's the Infernal Revenue Service for a reason. It is supposed to be available today for both print and e-file. Note to any TT support person: The list of available forms would be easier to use if were in alphanumeric order.

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

@SaulK

You can provide feedback directly in the software after completing your return or title your question "Feedback" in the forum and one of our Moderators will gather the feedback you post for you. Thank you for the suggestion.