turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Form 8582-cr; The IRS has this form ready, TT now say wait until 3/4 before I can file (was 2/13 when I started this year's return).

Why the wait?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Form 8582-cr; The IRS has this form ready, TT now say wait until 3/4 before I can file (was 2/13 when I started this year's return).

The IRS makes the forms official, then Turbo Tax needs to get the forms ready for e-file. Sometimes they need to be pushed back so we can ensure everything is up to par. 

We apologize when the form is delayed, as we know this delays you filing your return. 

Please monitor the progress by checking our Forms Availability FAQ here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I've been waiting for that form too. Bit frustrating as could have e-filed weeks ago, but it's the Infernal Revenue Service for a reason. It is supposed to be available today for both print and e-file. Note to any TT support person: The list of available forms would be easier to use if were in alphanumeric order.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

@SaulK

You can provide feedback directly in the software after completing your return or title your question "Feedback" in the forum and one of our Moderators will gather the feedback you post for you. Thank you for the suggestion.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies