For financial aid my college is asking for my "201...

rogersbrend

For financial aid my college is asking for my "2018 1040 with schedules". What does "with schedules" mean?

A 2018 return could have had up to six extra "schedules" with it.  The actual Form 1040 was a "postcard" size form that prints out as two half pages on one full sheet of paper.  Depending on the information you entered, it could have included any of the six schedules--or maybe none of them.  Print it as if you are going to mail it and it will print out with the ones you need for your school.

If your 2018 federal tax return, Form 1040, included any other forms or schedules that supported your tax return, they need those other forms or schedules. 

A schedule is just another page that may be included with your tax return depending on the type of income being reported or deductions being reported..  Such as Schedules A, B, C, D, E, F, etc.

Additional forms or schedules will have an Attachment Sequence Number located in the upper right corner of the form or schedule.

If your tax return was fairly simple you may not have an other forms or schedules other than your Form 1040.

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)