Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

For financial aid my college is asking for my "2018 1040 with schedules". What does "with schedules" mean?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

For financial aid my college is asking for my "2018 1040 with schedules". What does "with schedules" mean?

A 2018 return could have had up to six extra "schedules" with it.  The actual Form 1040 was a "postcard" size form that prints out as two half pages on one full sheet of paper.  Depending on the information you entered, it could have included any of the six schedules--or maybe none of them.  Print it as if you are going to mail it and it will print out with the ones you need for your school.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

If your 2018 federal tax return, Form 1040, included any other forms or schedules that supported your tax return, they need those other forms or schedules. 

A schedule is just another page that may be included with your tax return depending on the type of income being reported or deductions being reported..  Such as Schedules A, B, C, D, E, F, etc.

Additional forms or schedules will have an Attachment Sequence Number located in the upper right corner of the form or schedule.

If your tax return was fairly simple you may not have an other forms or schedules other than your Form 1040.

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies