Why Can't I download my Turbo Tax

I click on the blue square and it sends me to a 2006 download page

Why Can't I download my Turbo Tax

For CD/Download purchases: Choose a CD/Download product to Buy Now here. You can select from PC/WindowsMacintosh or I'd like to order a CD  

If you'd like to prepare your return using TurboTax Online: Choose which online product you'd like to Start for Free here, then create an account (or Sign in if you already have one). 

If you've started a return online and would like to download/finish the return on a CD/download version, refer to these steps: 

1. Sign in to your online return, if you're not already signed in.
  2. Select Tools from the My Account menu in the upper right corner.
  3. In the pop-up Tools Center window, select Save your 2016 return to your computer.
  4. Select Save As and browse to where you want to save the file, such as your Desktop.
  5. Change the default filename (taxReturn) to something recognizable, for example J Doe 2016 Tax Return before you click Save.

Your online return has now been saved in a format can be opened in the TurboTax software.

Why Can't I download my Turbo Tax

Why Can't I download my Turbo Tax

When I do a security scan it tell me it detected a virus.  won't download.

Why Can't I download my Turbo Tax

Turn off your antivirus program when you download it.

Why Can't I download my Turbo Tax

I can not download my internet version of Turbo Tax purchased Order number: [order number removed]
Order date: Feb 29, 2020
Total charges: $69.99
Payment method: [info removed]

Why Can't I download my Turbo Tax

Please contact support and have them send you a push update for your software.

What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community

Why Can't I download my Turbo Tax