Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mikez3893
Returning Member

Exactly which forms are included in Turbotax Deluxe and Premiere?

Turbotax Deluxe and Premier list the same exact included forms on the website for each product. Which ones are actually included? If Deluxe does not have the required forms I used in the past I will dump Turbotax and use another product. It will then be know as Turbolax! I have been burned in the past by Intuit with program changes, charging my credit card twice for a product that was already paid form after a hard drive crash and re-install (which led to a class action lawsuit!) and other issues and will not tolerate more problems. Turbotax was best when Chipsoft owned it!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

All the same forms, schedules and worksheets are in each TurboTax desktop CD/Download edition as shown on the TurboTax website for the desktop CD/Download editions.

The difference in the desktop CD/Download editions is the amount of help and guidance in each edition.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

All the same forms, schedules and worksheets are in each TurboTax desktop CD/Download edition as shown on the TurboTax website for the desktop CD/Download editions.

The difference in the desktop CD/Download editions is the amount of help and guidance in each edition.

Only in 2014 did the Desktop versions not have the same forms and were like the Online versions.  That didn't work out so they had to put all the forms back into all the versions.
lzolotofl

I agree and remember that in 2014.  Confirms that all the same forms are supported by all the versions now.
mikez3893
Returning Member

So does Deluxe still have the Step by Step feature? I usually use a mix of that and going directly to some forms.

Thanks for the reply

All the desktop CD/Download editions have the step-by-step interview.  And they all have Forms mode.

Should be the same way that you are used to.

It is the interview and amount of help and step-by-step help that you get that is different.
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies