turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does not effect me

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Does not effect me

No one can see your screen or your tax return.   We do not know what does not affect you.   If you have a question and need help with your tax return, please ask a clear and specific question.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Does not effect me

You have posted 4 separate messages that convey absolutely no information.  There is no need to keep posting if you are unable or unwilling to provide any details on Exactly what issue or problem you are having with your tax return or the TurboTax program..

Does not effect me

@christinetellez None of the four posts you have entered in four different threads make much sense.   Do you actually want help preparing a tax return?   This is not live chat.   If you need help you will have to ask clearly worded, complete and specific questions or we cannot help you.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Manage cookies