Did you live in two different states, or just work...

I have 3 W2s from two different States. How do I enter all 3?

Did you live in two different states, or just work in two different states?  Also, are they from separate jobs, or do they reflect the amount earned from one employer?

two different jobs and two different states

@o.mattie

Same answer.....you finish putting in one, and when you get to the W-2 table you can add another.
_____________________
If you worked as a non-resident in either of those states, you will have to file a non-resident tax return for that state (if that state has an income tax)....along with a resident tax return for your home state.
___________________________
IF you actually physically moved your residence to the other state, you usually have to file part-year tax returns for both states for the year you "moved".
________________________
If you are a College student going to college out of state, are a dependent of your parents, and worked in that college state, then you file non-resident in the college state for that income, and Resident in your home state.  (living at college is a temporary absence..you do not "move" to the college state...unless, perhaps, you are no longer a dependent)

When you enter the information from each w-2, you will be asked for the state where the income was earned.  Other than that, there is no difference (all the same).  However, you may end up filing a state resident tax return for the state you live in and a non-resident state return for the state that you don't live in.