Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can't sign in won't take password or user ID or email. Can't call for help because they say they can't find my account? NEED HELP

How can I get into my account so I can file my 2018 tax return? can't sign in won't take my user ID, password, email nothing and this is Irritating. calling the 800 number doesn't help because the computer can't find my information either

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

24 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Can't sign in won't take password or user ID or email. Can't call for help because they say they can't find my account? NEED HELP

To access your account, please click on go to our account recovery page in the TurboTax FAQ below and follow the instructions.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302318

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

my computer wont let me sign in to turbotax anymore,  but my android has no problem

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You may be accessing the wrong account on your desktop. If you need to recover your account, you can do so through the Account Recovery page. You will need to provide either your phone number(recommended) or email addressIf you’re still unable to recover your account, select Try something else on the Account Recovery page. We’ll ask additional questions to verify your identity. Please refer to the following link to recover your account. Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account.

cant sign in 

doesn't work

BarbaraW22
Expert Alumni

If you are having trouble accessing your TurboTax account, please try the following suggestions:

• Try to get access to your account using the TurboTax Account Recovery page. This allows you to look up your account based on your phone number, email or user ID.
  • If you are still not able to access your account, click on this link and complete the Account Recovery Request form. Your request will be processed during regular business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST, Monday-Friday). It may take up to 1 business day to be completed.  

Please see this TurboTax Help Article for more information.

@120654

Annmoorer
Returning Member

• Can't sign in won't take password or user id
Annmoorer
Returning Member

Can't sign in won't take password or user id or email can't call for help

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

See the attached Help for instructions on how to recover your login. 

Account recovery if unsure of user ID

I need my 2018 AGI so I can file my 2019 but can not pull it up . I  did it with Turbo tax so why are they not tied together ?Please help

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

Are you logging in with the same account you used to complete your 2018 return? If so, try clicking on Documents from the menu on the left. Choose 2018 and view the PDF of your return. AGI will be found on line 7 of your 1040.

If you do not have access to the account or to the return, you can try getting a transcript from the IRS:

Get Transcript

I have updated my info many times i got in yesterday on my phone but later tried from computer and did not sign in

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@Iriswilner Before logging in to TurboTax on your computer, try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser first and then trying to log in using the same information that you used to successfully sign in on your phone. 

gkguirao

It says it cannot find my information or that there is no ID with that name.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies