louisnorman

Can I use TurboTax Business to file my personal taxes or do I have to buy a separate TurboTaxHome/Busniess

I have an LLC but also have to file my personal taxes

Belling

TurboTax Business does not handle the preparation and filing of personal returns. You would need TurboTax Home & Business or any other version of TurboTax, in order to prepare and file your individual tax return Form 1040.

Belling

Keirsten1

So if I have an S Corp, I need to use Turbotax Business to do my business taxes, then use that information on Turbotax Home and Business to complete my personal taxes? 

MichelleLO

That is correct. For more information about TurboTax CD/Download Products, please see: 2021 TurboTax CD/Download Product Guide

@Keirsten1