k-ray

Can I schedule a payment for turbo deluxe for a later date?

Payment for what?

No.  You have to pay the TurboTax account fees before the tax return can be either e-filed or printed.  Payment is either by credit/debit card or if you are eligible by paying with your federal tax refund.  There are no other options.

mesquitebean

You are not required to file and pay now, however.    Online TurboTax will save your info.  You don't have to pay the TurboTax fees until you are ready to efile or print.

If you are getting a Federal refund, another option for paying is to choose to pay the fees out of your Federal refund.  However, be aware that option has a fairly steep service charge of 39.99 (44.99 for California filers.)

You'll save money if when you are ready to file,  you pay upfront by credit card, debit card, or a prepaid debit card you can buy in a store.