Can I restart my w-2 form for this year? I got lost going through it. I'll ask my brother to help me go through it. Thanks.

xengher123

MollsBBU

Yes, you can revisit your W-2 and edit the information, or you may delete your current W-2 entry to re-enter it. 

To do so:

1. First, sign in to My TurboTax.
  2. Next, click the orange Take me to my return button
  3. Then, click the Federal Taxes tab at the top
    For Self-Employed or Home & Business versions without the Federal Taxes tab: Personal > Personal Income > (I'll choose what I work on) > Wages and Salaries
  4. You should see Let's get the details on what you told us earlier... Your income
  5. In the Wages and Salaries section, click Revisit (you may need to click to show more to see the Revisit button)
  6. The next screen should show Here's your W-2 info
  7. Next to the W-2 you entered before, you'll have the option to Edit or the trash icon to delete (please see attached screenshot)

If you need any additional guidance, please comment back.