May 31, 2019 7:10 PM
Yes, you can revisit your W-2 and edit the information, or you may delete your current W-2 entry to re-enter it.
To do so:
- First, sign in to My TurboTax.
- Next, click the orange Take me to my return button
- Then, click the Federal Taxes tab at the top
For Self-Employed or Home & Business versions without the Federal Taxes tab: Personal > Personal Income > (I'll choose what I work on) > Wages and Salaries
- You should see Let's get the details on what you told us earlier... Your income
- In the Wages and Salaries section, click Revisit (you may need to click to show more to see the Revisit button)
- The next screen should show Here's your W-2 info
- Next to the W-2 you entered before, you'll have the option to Edit or the trash icon to delete (please see attached screenshot)
If you need any additional guidance, please comment back.