mirandalee-m

Can I install 2 copies of Turbo Tax Deluxe on the same computer?

I have realized that I need to do more than 5 returns so I bought another Turbo Tax Deluxe. Can I install it on the same computer as my last Turbot Tax Deluxe?

jcamlee

My husband and I file separately.  I have 2 different Turbotax Home and Business CD's.  My computer wants to override one.  How can I download both as separate items?
Anita01

You can only have one copy installed at a time.  It doesn't matter if they are two separate CDs, nor does it matter if they are different versions.  They are all versions of the personal program and only one can be installed on a Windows computer.
Anita01

No, you cannot, but it wouldn't help anyway.  You can prepare and file on paper as many returns as you want.  The restriction is on e-filing.  It's an IRS restriction and cannot be avoided by adding a second program to your computer.