Can I disable animations to speed up the process? ...

darius5

Can I disable animations to speed up the process? I know the calculations are done instantly and the animations are just for show. I'd like to skip them.

All of the animations (where it says it's finding info or calculating stuff in the background) are there just to make it seem like the work being done by the system is difficult and time consuming but in reality, the calculations are nearly instant.  I'd rather not have any of my time wasted by useless pandering.  Can I turn off all animations?
CarissaM

There should not be animations within the Turbo Tax system. 

You can  try turning off your flash, or check for an auto play feature that is enabled. 

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer support. 

fanfare

I know what she/he is talking about and it is very annoying.

Not as annoying as the "Good News!" and "You're so lucky you got no penalty." baloney that keeps coming up.

darius5

I'm glad someone understands what I'm talking about.  Let's do away with the unnecessary progress bars and the "running calculations to to sure you got the best blah blah blah..."  If I don't need superfluous progress bars and animations designed to give me the "warm fuzzy feelings" on my TI-83 calculator, I don't need them here, either.  Let's turn that stuff off and just stick to loading the next page.