Solved: Can anyone help me out and explain how the holiday tax loan works? please and thank you

destiny-padilla2

Can anyone help me out and explain how the holiday tax loan works? please and thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

TurboTax is offering a Refund Advance on a test basis.  However, funds won’t be available to eligible customers until likely mid to late January, as customers need to file their tax return and the IRS has to accept the return in order to receive an advance.  

For more information on the Refund Advance please refer to the FAQ below

FAQ - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4159588

Anonymous
Not applicable

SteamTrain

Of course, it can't be a holiday loan anyhow...since ...even if offered to you, you can't apply for it until whenever the IRS actually has accepted your tax return, and that cannot happen until mid-to-late in Jan or even Feb.  Long after the Christmas "Holiday" has passed..
*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

TurboTax does not offer loans or cash advances at this time.