Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can anyone help me out and explain how the holiday tax loan works? please and thank you

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help me out and explain how the holiday tax loan works? please and thank you

TurboTax is offering a Refund Advance on a test basis.  However, funds won’t be available to eligible customers until likely mid to late January, as customers need to file their tax return and the IRS has to accept the return in order to receive an advance.  

For more information on the Refund Advance please refer to the FAQ below

FAQ - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4159588

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

TurboTax is offering a Refund Advance on a test basis.  However, funds won’t be available to eligible customers until likely mid to late January, as customers need to file their tax return and the IRS has to accept the return in order to receive an advance.  

For more information on the Refund Advance please refer to the FAQ below

FAQ - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4159588

Of course, it can't be a holiday loan anyhow...since ...even if offered to you, you can't apply for it until whenever the IRS actually has accepted your tax return, and that cannot happen until mid-to-late in Jan or even Feb.  Long after the Christmas "Holiday" has passed..
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

TurboTax does not offer loans or cash advances at this time.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies