turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Will I be charged for entering data into Turbo Tax on line service if I don't complete the process? I prefer to buy the Turbo Tax CD and work off line.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Will I be charged for entering data into Turbo Tax on line service if I don't complete the process? I prefer to buy the Turbo Tax CD and work off line.

You would be only be charged for one of the online editions if you e-file or print the tax return.  So if you have not prepaid or printed the online return, then you can just sign off and use one of the desktop editions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You would be only be charged for one of the online editions if you e-file or print the tax return.  So if you have not prepaid or printed the online return, then you can just sign off and use one of the desktop editions.

And you can move your data from online to the desktop program without paying for online.  So if you did a lot of work already you don't have to start over.  See
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901476-how-do-i-switch-from-turbotax-online-to-the-turbotax-softw...>

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies