Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lshtevnin

Am i able to send my MO-1040V payment electronically?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ModestaL

Yes, the Missouri Department of Revenue accepts online payments, including extension and estimated tax payments, using a credit card or E-Check (Electronic Bank Draft). E-Check is an easy and secure method allows you to pay your individual income taxes by bank draft.

Here's a link to Missouri Department of Revenue, where you can pay electronically (Scroll down to the bottom, Select Pay Online- lower left hand corner): http://dor.mo.gov/personal/payonline.php

View solution in original post

12 Replies
ModestaL

Yes, the Missouri Department of Revenue accepts online payments, including extension and estimated tax payments, using a credit card or E-Check (Electronic Bank Draft). E-Check is an easy and secure method allows you to pay your individual income taxes by bank draft.

Here's a link to Missouri Department of Revenue, where you can pay electronically (Scroll down to the bottom, Select Pay Online- lower left hand corner): http://dor.mo.gov/personal/payonline.php
lshtevnin

Thank you so much!
khsieh720

The drop down list only shows MO-1040ES. Is that different than 1040v?
Andy9000

I was also looking for MO-1040V.  For me, the drop down also included "Personal Income Tax Due, or Billing Notice".  I selected that.  

Hello:  Anyone help with this TurboTax flaw?  

I filed MO form electronically and provided a bank routing and account number for payment.  The desktop software says I have to print and mail MO-1040V anyway, but doesn't explain why or if I should originate a check.  

Why should I provide bank information AND a check?  Seems like it should be one or the other.

There's not way to get back to that info in TurboTax as far as I can tell.

Advice/assistance/direction appreciated.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Instructions for your tax payment should be located on your state filing instructions.  You can verify this information by downloading/printing a copy of your tax return. Once you've done that, you can find the information on your TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions page and the State Information Worksheet, Part VII within your return

Please follow the below steps to view/print your tax return in TurboTax Online:

• Sign back into your TurboTax online account 
  • Scroll down and click "Add a State"  (This is just a way to get you back into your tax return)
  • Next select "Tax Tools" (left column) and then "Print Center"
  • Select "Print, save, or preview this year's return"
  • Check the boxes for your Federal and State returns (this will open further options)
  • Choose to include the government and TurboTax worksheets 
  • Then click "View or Print Form

@JeffCBramlett

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
wr10
Level 1

I have the same question. Turbo tax routed me to print and send form M-1040V however I already provided by bank and routing number for electronic payment. Why do I still need to send form M-1040V? Should I only send the voucher without a check since the payment was electronic? Appreciate any leads on this. Thanks!

BillM223
Expert Alumni

If you gave TurboTax your checking account information to pay your amount due, you do not have to mail the MO-1040V or send a check to the state. I.e., don't send the state anything - you already did.

y24jds

Yeah, I just had the same issue.  This must be a bug in TurboTax where it doesn't remember that you did the bank draft electronic payment.  It gets to a screen at the end that makes it sound like you MUST print out and send in MO-1040V.  The wording is pretty strong because it says "Even though you e-filed, DONT SKIP THIS PAPERWORK.  These forms are required by the government to complete your return".  It doesnt sound right to me either so I'm going to skip.  They will get the electronic transfer, they don't need a paper copy of the MO-1040V in my opinion.  Thanks for your response here.  Fingers crossed this works.  

wr10
Level 1

Right, this is what I was thinking as well, probably a Turbotax bug. Hope this helps, but MO already withdrew the money from my account, so I didn’t end up sending any document. It’s confusing especially with the wording, but glad it was figured out. Good luck.

mo_06

Did you ever figure this out @wr10 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

You are posting on an old thread. What are you trying to do?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies