turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jkhung426

I accessed Turbo Tax Thru USAA website, but during the order review - i do not see the discount applied. ?

Hi,  I am a member of USAA and i accessed the Turbo Tax online thru USAA website. When i'm ready to order Turbo Tax deluxe, it didn't apply the discount.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

I accessed Turbo Tax Thru USAA website, but during the order review - i do not see the discount applied. ?

According to the TurboTax FAQ below, you should see the discount when you get to the "Review" section of your return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4652791

If you have properly accessed TurboTax (as you have), you should definitely see the discount.  Don't complete your purchase until you've spoken with a TurboTax Customer Support agent.  Once you've completed your purchase, no refunds can be issued.  Use the instructions below to contact Support during business hours.  A Support rep will be happy to assist you.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6386875

So sorry for the difficulty.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
robby_d1
Returning Member

I am currently having the same issue and nobody can help. Last week i was o the phone for 2 hours, ended up receiving a service code saying i would need to call-in to receive a service code.

Today I've talked to 5 different customer service reps, gotten put back in the que with out notice 3 times and still nobody can figure it out. They had me try to use the TurboTax free for military link directly through turbo tax and still doesn't work. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies