turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

treesh58

Will turbotax update to itsdeductible?

I made some entries in turbo tax and it gave me an itsdeductible box to fill in data but it's not showing when i log in to its deductible.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Nope ... info only runs in one direction from It's Deductible to TT ... it will not and cannot flow in reverse. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Nope ... info only runs in one direction from It's Deductible to TT ... it will not and cannot flow in reverse. 

is there any way to print the details for the items I entered directly into TurboTax?

@cazimmer1 wrote:

is there any way to print the details for the items I entered directly into TurboTax?

There will be Charitable Organization Worksheets for each charity you entered in the TurboTax program.  The worksheet will be included in the prior year PDF's from the online editions.  Or any saved PDF from the desktop editions.

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

See this TurboTax support FAQ for accessing prior year online tax returns - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/01/270...

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies