kazuemichaelsllc

Why can I get EIC this year? I'm head of house hold and my x said he hasn't done tax yet so what did I do wrong?

Anita01

You should go back through the Dependent section under Personal Info to edit this dependent and make sure you answered all the questions correctly, especially about how long the child lived with you and whether the child provided more than half their own support.  That's a question a lot of people answer wrong because they think it's asking if you provided more than half the child's support.  It's asking if the DEPENDENT provided more than half their own support.

Do you have wages, or a profit (not just income) from self-employment?
kazuemichaelsllc

No but refund showed  at the top until I clicked something at federal review. I may have clicked something wrong..The same question won’t come up again even I went back all the way to fix it.
Anita01