Where do you put gambling losses

Where do you put gambling losses

I restarted my return thinking I could select "Itemize deductions" and nothing.  No I have to add all my info all over again and I still cannot find where I enter that

Where do you put gambling losses

To enter the W-2G  For your Gambling winnings--Go to Federal>Wages & Income>Less Common Income>Gambling Winnings

You can enter your winnings, and then keep clicking through the interview to enter gambling losses.

Gambling losses are an itemized deduction; you can only get a deduction if the combination of all of your other itemized deductions exceeds your standard deduction.