Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I've entered all of my charitable donation information into ItsDeductable separately from TurboTaxOnline. How do I import that information into TurboTaxOnline?

I'm using TurboTax Delux online and need to import the information I've already entered in ItsDeductable.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I've entered all of my charitable donation information into ItsDeductable separately from TurboTaxOnline. How do I import that information into TurboTaxOnline?

14 Replies

The place start to the import is on the Federal Deductions&Credits page.
BUT
...your ItsDeductible UserID must be "exactly" the same as your  Tax account UserID.
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

When the return is open and past the blue-green screen, click in the top right corner on SEARCH.
In the search box, enter the term itsdeductible ( one word, without quotes) and then click the magnifying glass icon (do not choose anything in the dropdown menu or it might not work).  (see screen image 1)
Then click the “Jump to itsdeductible” link in the search results.  
Answer Yes to Did you make any donations to charity in 2017?  
The next screen will ask if you have an ItsDeductible account.  Answer Yes.
Follow the instructions and import your donations.

What's the Tax account UserID?  I deep getting "There is a connection problem" after saying yes I have an its deductible account

Same problem.  I spent a half hour with Intuit support but they could not figure it out.  They believe it is an Intuit IT problem but their internal IT group would never connect for support.  I guess I am going to have to type it all in manually.....!!!!!!
jetjockey

TurboTax did not accept my userID and now I only get a 'connection problem' after saying yes that I have an itsdeductible account
Spiehler

I am getting the connection problem issue as well.

It looks like, that if you don't get the info correct the first time, then you get a connection problem issue that is unfixable.
nwhaley

oh nooooooo
jane131
Returning Member

The link isn't coming up on the Fed Form to take me to Its Deductible to download.  Any suggestions?
null171

the link for search is no longer working at top of page...any suggestions?

How to import It’s Deductible 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301490

Doc-Rings

I have Premier, and there are NO BUTTONS to import from ItsDeductible, anywhere on a donation page...just a link to look up item values on eBay.  DONE THAT ALREADY IN ItsDeductible!
Doc-Rings

I had to start completely over with the deductions & Credits section, then move forward... finally appeared at some point to import.  Just have it at the FIRST PAGE.
kespin

Same issue but when I went back to the Deductions section and then Charitable Donations, I noticed the first option on the list was "Import from Its Deductible Online". Choosing that allowed me to sign in and import.  It did not work within the Charitable Donations section where I had first entered all my donations, including to other organizations.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies