ntrainer

Why does It's Deductible not have any data to estimate 2022 donations?

I use It's Deductible every year to enter my charitable donations.... this year suddenly there is no database information (usually powered by eBay, I believe) to estimate the values of various items. What gives? Please provide 2022 values so that folks can track their donations accurately (and in a timely manner)!

SteamTrain

Others have already noted the same thing...it hasn't been updated for entry of 2022 "Items" yet.

Best track to get action is to call Customer Support and complain to them...if enough people complain, they may get a fire lit under the Manager and software folks in that area.....otherwise, you'll have to just sit and wait for them to catch up (or catch on) that there's a problem.   

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
Spiehler

Thanks for this. True PITA at the moment.