turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ItsDeductible not importing for Turbotax Desktop Premier 2020

I get a partially blank screen when I attempt to import my ItsDeductible entries. I am able to import them via the Web version but not the desktop Premier version. I don't see any fields to enter my login information. I am using the same credentials for TT and ItsDeductible. I entered a case but support wasn't able to resolve it. Is anyone else having the same problem in the Desktop version? I was able to use this feature in 2019 (desktop version)

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

What Windows screen resolution are you using?    Or do you have scaling enabled above 100%?

There is an invisible Google reCAPTCHA that operates that login screen, but you definitely should see the User ID and Password fields.   You're not even seeing the help and disclaimers that are in my image.

Go into Windows Settings>> System>>Display.

First, if you are using a high scaling, try 100% instead.

Or if that doesn't help, try a screen resolution of 800x600 to see if that makes any difference.

You can put those options back like you had them later.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

@ mdarcy248 wrote:

I get a partially blank screen when I attempt to import my ItsDeductible entries. I am able to import them via the Web version but not the desktop Premier version. I don't see any fields to enter my login information. I am using the same credentials for TT and ItsDeductible. I entered a case but support wasn't able to resolve it. Is anyone else having the same problem in the Desktop version? I was able to use this feature in 2019 (desktop version)

"partially blank" and "don't see any fields to enter my login"

What is on the rest of the screen?

Are you using the Windows or Mac version of TurboTax?

Also see images in my next comment.

In addition to the info I requested above, are you getting to the 2nd image below, and is it the one that is partially blank?  Or are you unable to get past image #1?  (you may have to scroll down to see the buttons).

itsdeductible3.png

itsdeductible4.png

I am using the Windows platform.

I get a popup box with the following text:

Import your ItsDeductible Online Information

Enter the same user id and password you created for ItsDeductible online, we'll automatically import your donation information. What is ItsDeductible online?

The rest of the screen is blank. If I move my cursor around the screen, the mouse will change on two hidden fields to a finger and when I click on those hidden/blank fields, one takes me to the 'Intuit' signin help web page  and the other takes me to the Intuit Software License web page.

Capture.JPG

I get the first page and on the second page, I only get the top portion and not the fields to enter my login info.

What Windows screen resolution are you using?    Or do you have scaling enabled above 100%?

There is an invisible Google reCAPTCHA that operates that login screen, but you definitely should see the User ID and Password fields.   You're not even seeing the help and disclaimers that are in my image.

Go into Windows Settings>> System>>Display.

First, if you are using a high scaling, try 100% instead.

Or if that doesn't help, try a screen resolution of 800x600 to see if that makes any difference.

You can put those options back like you had them later.

Bingo! It was set at 125%. I changed it to 100% and I can see the fields now. Thank you so much for your quick response. I really appreciate it.

@mdarcy248 wrote:

Bingo! It was set at 125%. I changed it to 100% and I can see the fields now. Thank you so much for your quick response. I really appreciate it.

Great news.   I'm glad it worked for you.   Good luck!

thanks...scaling back to 100% worked for me

@neil_dorothy wrote:

thanks...scaling back to 100% worked for me

You're welcome.  I'm glad it worked for you.  Good luck.

Inserting my ID and Password simply does not work. Something is not responding to inputs. Need phone number from help 

@pmollerick wrote:

Inserting my ID and Password simply does not work. Something is not responding to inputs. Need phone number from help 

I'll assume you are separately able to log into ItsDeductible OK with that User ID and password.  Are you using Online TurboTax or desktop TurboTax Deluxe or higher?   If desktop TurboTax, on a Mac or Windows PC?

To get realtime help from TurboTax Support, here's how to phone them during business hours, which are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight).

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies