turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

StephMDSC

Is ItsDeductible still supported by Intuit? I can’t get the jump link for my 2021 donations and it’s not taking 2022 donations?

When I try to log my first donation of 2022, there are zero items available to browse, so everything has to be added as a Custom item (even really basic items like socks
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

42 Replies

Is ItsDeductible still supported by Intuit? I can’t get the jump link for my 2021 donations and it’s not taking 2022 donations?

That tool has not been updated for 2022 yet ... return later. 

1)  For 2022 "Item" donations, just wait until February....many people have noted that the item selections aren't in there yet.  OF course, if you call Customer support to complain about it...the more people who do so may result in a fire getting lit under the appropriate software managers to get it re-initialized. SO give them a call since they aren't in here monitoring the situation.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

2) Importing 2021 stuff from ItsDeductible?  NO, it's not enabled yet (or wasn't this morning) .  The Schedule A that data goes into isn't scheduled to be ready until after 13 Jan, so try again after the 14th.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
Spiehler

Having the same problem.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

The ItsDeductible program is still being updated for the current tax year and should be ready soon. Please wait until next week and try to access ItsDeductible again. If you are still having issues, please reach out to Customer Support via the Contact Us page here

@Spiehler​​​​​​​

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Just adding another voice to the user population frustrated that we cannot add item donations yet. Expect much better from the intuit team 

nordstrp1

Tried last week, same problem this week :(

I’m having the same issue with not being able to log donations for 2022. This is for both the online portal and the app.

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

The ItsDeductible program is still being updated, which would impact the online portal and the app. Please try again next week. If you still have issues, please feel free to contact Customer Support

@Fritzinator

vernsart

But you said that last week!  I have like a truckload of stuff I need to donate and get out of my house and it is just sitting here in a very large pile until this feature works again!  Please update it so I don't continue to look like a hoarder!

This same message was posted last week.  Can we have an actual ETA for when the program will be updated?

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

We are aware of the issue with Its Deductible and are currently working on resolving it.  

whitem16

When?  It's been a while now.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

We are currently working on getting ItsDeductible updated. There have been a few additional delays, but it is anticipated to be completed very soon.

@whitem16

Cleff

I have several 2022 contributions that I cannot enter. Why would it not let us enter our 2022 contributions yet?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies