turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I get my Depreciation Schedule for the investment property from my previous tax returns?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

How can I get my Depreciation Schedule for the investment property from my previous tax returns?

TurboTax does not generate a proper depreciation schedule (i.e., depreciation year-by-year).

Rather, TurboTax generates a Depreciation Report (screenshot below) which provides the current and prior (accumulated) depreciation. You should be able to locate this form in your PDF, assuming you saved all of the documents in your tax package.

Untitled.png

not sure about the online versions because they do not have forms mode, but with the desktop Windows version forms mode  (maybe Mac too) you can go into each asset entered and there's a link to view the asset depreciation history

@Mike9241 wrote:

not sure about the online versions because they do not have forms mode, but with the desktop Windows version forms mode  (maybe Mac too) you can go into each asset entered and there's a link to view the asset depreciation history

I never noticed this before and, indeed, it exists!

Untitled.png2.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies