Entering mileage in TurboTax when I am not filling out any other part of the business expenses?

I paid a CPA to do my LLC's taxes but am doing my personal taxes.  I need to expense my mileage from all the miles I put on my truck while running my LLC.  If I do what the help doc says it basically leaves every other aspect of the business information totally blank.  To me this screams AUDIT because there is no other info about the LLC on my personal return. I just want to get my deduction for the mileage.  Is there another way? Is this a problem that I don't put any other business info in and just do the vehicle mileage category?

Yes, UPE does go on your return. Follow these steps:

1. Enter your partnership K-1 information in TurboTax.
  2. As you go through the screens entering your information, you will eventually come to a screen entitled Describe Your Partnership
  3. Be sure to check the box "I am required to pay supplemental business expenses...."
  4. You will be prompted to enter your expenses once this is done

If you paid to have your LLC taxes done separate of your personal tax return, your LLC must either be filing as a partnership or an S-Corp.  Either way, if you mileage is related to that business, you can't claim it on your personal tax return.  

My vehicle deduction is on my personal side of taxes, it is not a LLC owned vehicle and the LLC did not pay for gas. I am paying for gas out of my own pocket for a truck in my personal name, so I need to record the miles I drove on my personal return. Where is this done?

There is no such thing as personal mileage that is deductible. Your business entity deducts business expenses. If your business is a separate entity, you must keep business and personal expenses strictly separated or the IRS can decide that you don't have a business at all. Your business must own the car.

If you have a Sole Proprietorship, then your mileage is deducted on Schedule C.

What are you talking about? I don't think you understand the question. Where do I enter mileage in TurboTax? It is my personal truck, and the LLC is a multi-member LLC so it can not be a Schedule C expense, it needs to be on the Schedule E for Unreimbursed Partner Expenses but from what I can tell there is absolutely not way to pull this up on the program. Where are Unreimbursed Partner Expenses located for Home & Business 2019?

The business did not pay me for gas, nor did the business pay for the vehicle.  The business does not have any vehicle expenses.  This would simply be the Schedule E form for Unreimbursed Partner Expenses by my understanding.