mdarcy248

ItsDeductible not importing for Turbotax Desktop Premier 2020

I get a partially blank screen when I attempt to import my ItsDeductible entries. I am able to import them via the Web version but not the desktop Premier version. I don't see any fields to enter my login information. I am using the same credentials for TT and ItsDeductible. I entered a case but support wasn't able to resolve it. Is anyone else having the same problem in the Desktop version? I was able to use this feature in 2019 (desktop version)

mesquitebean

What Windows screen resolution are you using?    Or do you have scaling enabled above 100%?

There is an invisible Google reCAPTCHA that operates that login screen, but you definitely should see the User ID and Password fields.   You're not even seeing the help and disclaimers that are in my image.

Go into Windows Settings>> System>>Display.

First, if you are using a high scaling, try 100% instead.

Or if that doesn't help, try a screen resolution of 800x600 to see if that makes any difference.

You can put those options back like you had them later.

mesquitebean

@ mdarcy248 wrote:

"partially blank" and "don't see any fields to enter my login"

What is on the rest of the screen?

Are you using the Windows or Mac version of TurboTax?

Also see images in my next comment.

mesquitebean

In addition to the info I requested above, are you getting to the 2nd image below, and is it the one that is partially blank?  Or are you unable to get past image #1?  (you may have to scroll down to see the buttons).

.

itsdeductible3.png

.

itsdeductible4.png

mdarcy248

I am using the Windows platform.

I get a popup box with the following text:

Import your ItsDeductible Online Information

Enter the same user id and password you created for ItsDeductible online, we'll automatically import your donation information. What is ItsDeductible online?

The rest of the screen is blank. If I move my cursor around the screen, the mouse will change on two hidden fields to a finger and when I click on those hidden/blank fields, one takes me to the 'Intuit' signin help web page  and the other takes me to the Intuit Software License web page.

mdarcy248

Capture.JPG

I get the first page and on the second page, I only get the top portion and not the fields to enter my login info.

mesquitebean

mdarcy248

Bingo! It was set at 125%. I changed it to 100% and I can see the fields now. Thank you so much for your quick response. I really appreciate it.

mesquitebean

@mdarcy248 wrote:

Great news.   I'm glad it worked for you.   Good luck!

neil_dorothy

thanks...scaling back to 100% worked for me

mesquitebean

@neil_dorothy wrote:

You're welcome.  I'm glad it worked for you.  Good luck.