Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Mobrisa

Where do i sign my Downloaded 1 Page Tax return? I am An Unemployed Floridian > 0 Income for 2017.....Interest on Mortgage Not enough to qualify for reimbursement:(

Taxes Done(FREE) And Seems To Say I Need To Mail Myself  ??    Will Be No Refund

Thanks For Any Assistance

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SamiaI
Employee Tax Expert

Where do i sign my Downloaded 1 Page Tax return? I am An Unemployed Floridian > 0 Income for 2017.....Interest on Mortgage Not enough to qualify for reimbursement:(

If you had no income in 2017, you are not required to file. But if you were unemployed and received any unemployment benefits (reported to you on Form 1099 G), you may be required to file if your income is above the threshold for your filing status, or if you have any taxes withheld from your unemployment benefits. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SamiaI
Employee Tax Expert

If you had no income in 2017, you are not required to file. But if you were unemployed and received any unemployment benefits (reported to you on Form 1099 G), you may be required to file if your income is above the threshold for your filing status, or if you have any taxes withheld from your unemployment benefits. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies