If I purchased a vehicle in another state and paid sales tax on it, then paid sales tax in ohio can I deduct that

There is an option to claim sales tax paid as an alternative to state income tax paid under Deductions & Credits, Estimates & Other Taxes.  You can report both sales tax payments there and TurboTax will figure if sales tax or state income tax is the better deduction for you, unless of course the Standard Deduction is best.  There might be some credit between the two states (affecting the state returns but not the federal).