llayde1951

I want to remove the adoption credit worksheet

I have done as suggested but it isn't working
RayW7

Please try these additional troubleshooting tips:

1.  Check all of your W-2 entries in TurboTax.  Specifically look for Code T in box 12 of a W2.  If you do not have a code T in box 12 of your paper (or actual) W2, remove the code T from your TurboTax entries.

2.  Check for Form 8839.  Go to My Account - Tools - Delete a form.  If you see "Adoptive Child Worksheet", "Adoption Carryover Computation Wksht", and/or "Form 8839" delete them all.  Start with the worksheet because they have to be deleted before the Form 8839 will stay deleted.  Additionally, make sure you have removed all code T's from your W-2's before attempting to delete the worksheets and/or Form 8839.  If any information feeds into these forms from somewhere else in your entries they will regenerate.

If the above does not resolve your issue I recommend contacting support via phone.