mtmcgraw

I keep getting the following message when attempting to download charitable deductions from It's Deductible: Unable to connect to Turbo Tax Cloud for sign in. Please check your internet connection and try again. I can't sign in while in Turbo Tax.

MaryM428

Use the Chrome browser

Go to settings, privacy and security, clear browser data, and clear browser data for all time.

Then go to the three dots at the top of Chrome and select new incognito window

Use the incognito window to log in to TurboTax

That should eliminate the security conflict that is preventing you from using ItsDeductible with TurboTAx.

bweiss2000

I just did exactly what the the reply said to do and still can't access It's Deductible from within Turbo Tax

Cynthiad66

Yes. There is an issue with the contributions deduction and TurboTax is working to fix it.  We do not have an estimated date of correction, at this time.  I suggest you check back often to see if the correction has been made.

There is a problem with the Contributions section of the Itemized deductions and also the above the line $300.00 deduction.  Because of the many changes due to the CARES Act, IRS is still developing the forms and publications on this issue.  Last update was January 13th where everything is still in draft.  Once IRS finalizes the forms, we will be able to update TurboTax to accurately reflect your Contributions deduction.

There have been many issues with the new version of It's Deductible.  

If you want to get back to the classic version of It's Deductible to make entries, 

Click this link: https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm