Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I no longer see my 2017 or 2016 donations in Its Deductible. Where did they go and why?

I know I used this those years to import into my tax reparation but I no longer see them. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I no longer see my 2017 or 2016 donations in Its Deductible. Where did they go and why?

I have been having all the similar problems.  I have used It's Deductible with TUrbo Tax for close to 20 years.  I could put in items any time durig the year and fel secure that they would still be there when I needed them.  It helped that once an address for a charity/donation was typed in, it was remembered and did auto fill later.  This year has been a nightmare - I spent 6 hours putting in donations from this year and discovered all my previous addresses etc. were gone so had to be done from scratch.  Two days later I went back to load it's deductible into my tax forms and everything I had done was gone and had to be redone and uploaded immediately as I did not trust it any longer. Meanwhile almost all of my 2017 items have disappeared and as for all the years before that, forget it - no longer on there at all. I am beginning to wonder if they got hacked and aren't admitting it or what. I have always sung the praises of it's deductible to all friends and strangers - it was SUCH a big help. Now I don't know if I can trust it at all and from what I can tell by posting questions, and not getting answers, is that no one is talking or no one knows. It is not fair for them to just want the "community" to answer people's problems when they obviously have a much deeper problem at work here. It is happening to too many people and I don't remember ever seeing this problem on here in previous years.  ARE YOU LISTENING TURBO TAX AND IT'S DEDUCTIBLE????  You owe us some answers or you WILL lost customers!  [email address removed]

Same problem, only worse — I do see 2017 on my iPhone, but not on wife’s (signed into my account. I verified the account ID on both. In a separate but possibly related issue, I also found out I can’t merge two ID’s. In yet another separate issue, I don’t know if I can access an old account with current Intuit 1sizeFitsAll login ID. Any help on these two other questions/issues?

@nwgtax The thread you are posting in is several years old.   It is not clear why you are worrying about retrieving information from It's Deductible from 2017--if in fact that is what you are trying to do.   TurboTax accounts cannot be merged or combined, so you cannot use your own log in to see a spouse's account, or use a new log in to access an old account.

If you are trying to access an old account:

Many people have multiple TT accounts and forget how to access them.  Log out of the account you are in now.

Account recovery

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901535-forgot-your-turbotax-online-user-id-or-password

Or did you use the desktop version of TurboTax?  If so, the files are on your own hard drive or any backup device you used like a flash drive.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901486-how-many-turbotax-accounts-do-i-have

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies