I had moving expenses, but work paid me a stipend,...

I had moving expenses, but work paid me a stipend, which covered them all. I'm assuming I cannot deduct these, correct? Or since it counted as income, can I deduct these?

They covered some directly, but some fees (breaking my lease, flying out to find a new apartment, etc...) were covered by the stipend.

You cannot deduct moving expenses on your federal return, since the tax reform laws that went into effect for 2018 and beyond say no one can deduct moving expenses on a federal return except for certain active duty  members of the military

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4482873-which-federal-tax-deductions-have-been-suspended-by-tax-re...

After the 2018 tax reform act, employees cannot deduct moving expenses and employers cannot pay for moving expenses tax free. If you did get a bonus for moving expenses, it is taxable income, but it is certainly better than not getting anything for moving.